On domestic front, Sinosource Biopharmaceutical Inc. has been actively engaged in marketing medical products in China. It has a national distribution network and a strong sales force covering both within the company home base Sichuan province and nationwide. Its domestic operation generated half of its revenue in 2009. To take advantage of its domestic sales and marketing capability, the company is intended to bring in innovative pharmaceutical/medical products on the world market to China to meet the health needs of vast patient population inside the country. The firm is in the process to screen innovative pharmaceutical/medical products on the world market and evaluate the opportunities and possibilities of licensing in-house manufacturing, exclusive distribution partnership with many pharmaceutical and medical companies in Asia, Africa, North America and Europe.
Sinousource also provides services to third parties in the following areas:
- Study and understand registration guidelines of the desired country
- Compile CTD registration dossier, DMF and SMF in several languages
- Coordinate on-site inspection with foreign MOH/FDA officials
- Provide technical support for the production of qualified product complying with pharmacopoeia requirements in target markets as per cGMP guideline
- Customize a registration program as per the need of the client not only for export but also for import
- Build up technical communication bridge between manufacturer, client and MOH/ FDA in respective countries throughout the whole process to overcome technical and language barriers
- Provide overall technical counseling service to occupy preemptive opportunity in the market
- Integrated supplier of biologics, in-vitro diagnostics, medical devices, etc.
- Expertises in marketing Chinese medical products overseas and importing int'l pharmaceuticals into China
- Participate in international bidding with customers
- Fast fulfillment of orders
- Product packaging in English for all orders
- OMO, CMO, and other consignments
- Industry standard cold chain transportation